Monday, April 30, 2012

Half Assed Avengers Week!

  So I was planning this whole big week to celebrate what looks to be the awesome Avengers movie.  However Department H has been keeping me super busy which led to this week kind of creeping up on me.  So this will be a half assed Avengers week.  This will probably amount to me posting trailers or random You Tube stuff.  I really imagined it being better and I'm pretty sure it's the thought that counts.  So let's just pretend it was this awesome week long event and it was totally awesome and we all totally got laid.

  My commitments to Department H prevent me from going to Avengers on opening day but I will be there on Sunday with a review.  That's right, I will be the last with a review, so come here after you've read all the reviews and spoilers for 2 days to get news you could have gotten anywhere at any time before then.

  I'm starting to have doubts about Half Assed Avengers week...

No comments:

Post a Comment