Saturday, May 19, 2012

Batman: The Last Laugh



 The thing I love about You Tube is the abundance of fan made movies on it.  There's a lot to see and some if it isn't terrible!  This is one that isn't terrible.  I really like the Joker in it even though I couldn't tell you if he even talks.  There isn't a lot of dialogue to begin with and doing some research reveals the the production company, ENSO is mostly a stunt organization.  This does explain why it's one big fight scene and why that fight scene kicks ass.  But back to why I like this Joker, it's pretty simple, he looks like Larry King.  He looks like an old, down and out Vaudeville comedian.  I don't know why I pick Vaudeville, that's just the vibe I get from him.  But that's pretty much it.  There are a lot of great Jokers out there.  Pretty much everyone who's played him has been awesome, with few exceptions, all for different reasons.  Check it out, it's pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment