Thursday, April 11, 2013

Update.

So I've been transferred to a different branch of Department H.  This means fewer hours and less responsibility and a more normal schedule.  What does all that mean?  Well hopefully it will lead to more normal updates.  My goal today is upload a couple of toy openings, I've been sitting on the Super Helicarrier, the Indiana Jones SDCC "Lost Wave" and the most recent which is the Iron Man 2 Undercover Assault 3 pack.  All of which I actually opened and played with so they have no more value.  Which if you know how much those sets cost you'll realize all the money I flushed.  But they were worth it.  Plus I'm going back through Marvel Phase 1 since I got the super special box set and that will be the next set of reviews.  But I have also been watching other stuff including Son of the Mask and the Birds of Prey TV series.  Hopefully I can make this new schedule work and that will result in more time and effort spent here.

No comments:

Post a Comment