Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's always something... (part 2)

Alright, so Department H is once again needs more of my time.  So on top of the 50 hours I'm putting in there I need to put in non-work time for a "special project".  I've pretty much exhausted everything I reviewed when I was off at the beginning of January.  That stuff was meant to get me through dry spots but it ended up being primary content.  The last couple of weeks I haven't watched anything and I've only been playing two games.  I web sling in Spider-Man: Web of Shadows and I play the fight challenges in Batman: Arkham City because those two things put me in a weird zen place of relaxation.  But I'm struggling to keep up with Arrow and that's only an hour a week so forget sitting down to a movie and doing a review.  Anyway, it looks like it's another hiatus.  I'll post stuff as I have time or feel inclined but mostly it's work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment