Sunday, June 17, 2012

Thoughts on this months poll: Hoff vs Jackson Nick Fury


HASSELHOFF THINKS HE'S THE BEST NICK FURY. IS HE?

The Hoff- 1 vote (20%)

Sam Jackson- 4 votes (80%)

  I actually didn't expect this many votes.  5 people voted and one of them was me so really only 4 people voted and I'm actually incredibly happy about that because I thought for sure I'd be the only vote.  But what pleases me more is that some one voted for the Hoff.  I would like to know why.  I remember watching the Nick Fury movie on TV when it came out but I don't remember anything about it.  I recently picked it up on Amazon and I intend to watch it again at which point I'll let you know but if whoever voted for Hoff would like to leave a comment explaining why you prefer him over Jackson I would love to hear it.  I would also like to thank David Hasslehoff personally for visiting my site and voting for himself.  Thank you sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment