Thursday, June 14, 2012

New Feature! Fridays with Blinky

  Well I've been talking with Chris. R. Notarile and somehow he's agreed to let me feature his short films right here.  So Fridays will now be spent with Blinky.  It's like Tuesday's With Morrie but cooler and with way more awesome.  Mostly I'll start posting his superhero stuff with a vengeance now but once a month I'm going to try and go all out and feature just one of his films.  Any one, regardless of what theme I may be working through at that given time.  I'm going to sit down and do a super serial analysis and review, which may be interesting (mostly due to my ability to analyze and review anything seriously) .  I'll try to get interviews, insight, behind the scenes stuff, whatever I can threaten, cajole, con or swindle from THE MAN himself.  Stay tuned, if for no other reason than to see this blow up in my face!

p.s. I don't think this will blow up in my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment