Monday, December 31, 2012

Fan Films wanted!

  So Fridays with Blinky will be replaced with Fan Film Fridays.  Fridays with Blinky will definitely be a part of that because, let's face it, I'm pretty far up his ass.  I really like his stuff, I pretty much bought everything I could off his site so I have a lot of his stuff to review.

  However in my time off I watched a lot of You Tube.  A lot.  A lot of fan films, most of it Batman, for some reason he seems to have the most fan films.  But there's good stuff that I want to highlight and some bad stuff that I also want to highlight.

  But I would love stuff submitted by a creator and get a chance to interact with them, maybe include an interview, I don't really know.  But if you submit a video, even just sending a link, I WILL NOT MAKE FUN OF YOU.  If you do me the favor of submitting content I won't post anything without letting you read it first.  You'll get my honest opinion and if you want me to post it I will and if you don't I won't.  That simple.  All that courtesy goes out the window if I have to find your video.  If you don't agree with the review I will be happy to post your rebuttal.  I'm not about ambushing people so if you submit something you won't be publicly ambushed but you also have to be open to criticism because if I don't like it I'm going to tell you.  But I won't post a negative review with out you knowing about it and if I have criticism it will be constructive.  Because you worked hard on it...and you were nice enough to send me content.  So if you have a fan film that you want reviewed, a comic based fan film, then submit it, you have nothing to lose by it.  If I like it you get a positive word out there, if I don't you get constructive criticism that you can either accept or reject.  I don't care.

  What I look for in fan films, or really anything:

Creativity, Quality, Effort

  If you have 2 of those things I will probably like it.  So if you have anything to submit please contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment