Monday, August 6, 2012

Vacation Time

  Well, I'm taking the rest of August off.  Last week was a disaster, I was unable to hit any of my deadlines so clearly week to week doesn't work for updating the blog.  So I'm going to take some time to build up content and rethink some things.  I'd like to change up how everything looks as well so we'll see what happens.  I'll still be doing cosplay Wednesdays because that's super easy, I have the content and it seems to be the only thing people actually read on a weekly basis.  Also I might do a review of the Super Helicarrier that I managed to snag.  But everything else is on hold until the first week of September.  However that first week we'll come back with a vengeance.  I've got some new features in mind and a possible new author to join.  So, the two of you who actually visit the site look forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment